LIVERPOOL PT ACADEMY
There are no educational pre-requisites for this course. You must be aged over 16 and have a passion for health & fitness.
This course is regulated by Ofqual, awarded by Active IQ
The course costs £1500
The health and fitness industry is BOOMING, with over 7000 gyms in the uk, there has never been a better or more exciting time to start a career as a PT. Becoming a PT is not only financially rewarding, it’s also emotionally rewarding, there is no feeling like seeing your clients achieved their goals.
Our courses are all blended learning courses certified by Active IQ. We run a combined L2 Gym instructor & L3 Personal Training Diploma.
This qualification provides the knowledge and skills to enable learners to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes and is the perfect first step for launching a successful career in the health & fitness industry and is recognised by all gym chains both in the UK and Internationally.
We know that the quality and availability of help and support during your qualification is critical to your experience, thus all our tutors and support staff are qualified personal trainers with years and years of experience and knowledge.
LEARNERS WILL COVER:
- Anatomy and physiology including: the heart and circulatory system
- the respiratory system
- structure and function of the skeleton
- musculoskeletal system
- postural and core stability
- the nervous and energy systems and their relation to exercise
- Designing, managing and adapting a personal training programme
- Motivating and communicating effectively with clients
- Programming safe and effective exercise for a range of client
- The health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- Applying the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme
- Planning, marketing and selling services to clients
- Health, safety and welfare
THE UNITS CONSIST OF:
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health (also in Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training),
- Principles of Exercise Fitness and Health (also in Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing),
- Promote Health, Safety and Welfare in Active Leisure and Recreation (also in Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Instructing Fitness),
- Motivate Clients to Maintain Long Term Adherence to Exercise and Physical Activity,
- Reflect On and Develop Own Practice in Providing Exercise and Physical Activity,
- Evaluate Exercise and Physical Activity Programmes,
- Apply the Principles of Nutrition to Support Client Goals as Part of an Exercise and Physical Activity Programme,
- Deliver Exercise and Physical Activity as Part of a Personal Training Programme,
- Design, Manage and Adapt a Personal Training Programme with Clients.
Fill in your details below to book in an initial consultation with our lead trainer.